installing stalker body kit

hmn4389

Jun 18, 2006
hi i plan on buying a stalker s type body kit for my mustang. its the kit that looks like the saleen one. does anyone know how difficult the install is? i really dont want to shell out alot to have it professionly done.

• Sponsors (?)

It isn't to hard to do body kits but you need the have the knowledge and the tools to do it. I would take it to get it done you will be alot happier in the end. If you live near denver colorado I would be willing to do it for you. Just let me know.

hmn4389 said:
hi i plan on buying a stalker s type body kit for my mustang. its the kit that looks like the saleen one. does anyone know how difficult the install is? i really dont want to shell out alot to have it professionly done.

It didn't cost me very much to get mine installed. Make sure to get the front valence that is polyuretherane. If you get the fiberglass one, you will be regreting it forever. I know i do.

To put the front bumper on, all you need are some sockets.........it's not hard at all. I take my bumper off all the time to clean up the intercooler and check the piping. I can have the front off in about 5 minutes