Instrument Cluster Upgrade

I have a 2005 V6 with the basic instrument cluster. Is it possible to replace it with the one that has the oil pressure gauge and voltmeter? I am hoping it might be a drop in swap, but probably not. I also thought about using an A pillar two gauge mount but really like the factory look.
Thanks for your time,
Richard

• Sponsors (?)

Don't quote me on it but I believe if you get an 05 Deluxe cluster everything will work but it must be programmed by dealer.

Correct but you'll also need to install an INFO/SETUP/RESET switch panel to the left of the cigarette lighter to operate the on-board computer and MyColor functions. You probably have a blanking panel there right now. With any luck, there'll be a wiring pigtail behind it that you can plug straight into the new switch panel.

Thanks to both of you for your help. The next step is to go to the U-Pick yard and see what they want for the upgraded cluster. When I bought this car I was told it was the premium Coupe, not the base model. The broker pointed out the leather interior, shaker 500 sound system, alloy wheels with the horse spinners and other stuff I can't remember. Does that mean this is a base model? Is there a site I can enter the vin and find out? I really don't care for the A pillar gauge mounts, I prefer the gauges in the cluster. Oil pressure and volts.
Thanks for your time,
Richard