is $450 a good price for black leather Gt seats in great shape?

• Sponsors (?)

Seems a little steep. I paid $300 for a pair of 03 GT seats that were literally brand new. The guy bought the car, drove home and swapped in Recaros.

They bolt right in. You just have to do a little creative wiring on the driver's seat. Do a quick search and you'll find the info on that.

i paid 350 for front and rear seats out of an 02 gt.

front install is cake. just make a jumper wire off the power lumbar plug. it took me like 2 hours to install front and rear seat into my notch. the rear seats require the most work.

cool...he said the rear is mint practically never used and the pside but the dside has some wrinkles so we will see...ill keep you updated...5l5 i sent you a pm

Sounds like it's in the normal range. Not too high, not an absolute steal.

Years ago I sold my stock '92 leathers for $400, front only. Driver's had lots of wrinkles but the other was near mint. No tears or anything. Rationalize that however it helps ya :) ;)

I sold my fronts to Mustang5L5 here. They were in good condition and only ever in my car. I bought 95 Cobra seats (front and rear) for $300. They aren't perfect, but I think more comfy than the newer style. Sold the rear seat which was mint for $75. So $225 for the pair with a power track!

I get top notch prices for parts since I'm a yard, but even I think...no...I know that is high. I am doing good to get 100-150 each for the seats. So like 200-350 depending on condition.

yeah thats high.
local wrecker wants $200 for a complete set of black 02 leather seats.
i got mine from the you pull for $150,in very good condition,with the power seat track!
i suggest you look around a little more.

I paid a little less than that for front/rear that was perfect. If anyone local to me is interested in a NICE rear black set cheap, plus power track for the front... pm me. Instead of making them fit in the coupe, i had the stock rears recovered.