Is there such a thing as 17" Saleen wheels??

I really liked the white car with white wheels look and am looking for 17"
Saleen wheels. Do any of you know if they're made? Also, would it be cheaper, or better, to order gray Saleen wheels and powdercoat them white to match the car? It would look awful if the whites are off by a tone.

• Sponsors (?)

95Vert said:
I just spoke to a local powdercoater and he charges $50 each to get them white. Since there aren't any white 17" and 18" saleens, I'm just going to purchase the silver and powdercoat them white.
mustangracing.com has black saleens, not sure about white. i bought 18" reps 18x9/18x10 for a little less than 600. really nice looking wheels, even come with a racecraft center cap. just looked and they do have white wheels, in 18" only.

this is the polished 99/01 cobra wheels on my car.

mustang__front.jpg

I love the saleen wheels in 18" better. It fills the wheel well so much better. Maybe a 1" drop, and it looks sweet.
Scott

stprorolla49 said:
hel yea..once i pay off all teh **** i owe, those are goin on my car along with new paint, and full suspension :D

nice dude

they actually sell 18s now for what I paid for the 17s...
a bit of a piss off but it's definitely something to look into

good thing is, my 17s are so cheap now, if i scratch a rim, i'll just buy another one :nice: :rlaugh:

Caldwell said:
nice dude

they actually sell 18s now for what I paid for the 17s...
a bit of a piss off but it's definitely something to look into

good thing is, my 17s are so cheap now, if i scratch a rim, i'll just buy another one :nice: :rlaugh:
yea i'd get teh 18's too, but the price of tires for 18" rims is redculous, and they dont have a lotta choices for 18" drag radials....

on another note do you know of anyone who makes 17x10 or 17x10.5 chrome saleens?

stprorolla49 said:
yea i'd get teh 18's too, but the price of tires for 18" rims is redculous, and they dont have a lotta choices for 18" drag radials....

you're exactly right. that was another reason why i didn't mind 17s so long as my drop was alright.
18 tires are insane, and i don't know about you, but i use my car. I don't abuse it by any means, but definitely, definitely, use.

Caldwell said:
you're exactly right. that was another reason why i didn't mind 17s so long as my drop was alright.
18 tires are insane, and i don't know about you, but i use my car. I don't abuse it by any means, but definitely, definitely, use.
yea im 17, so its my only car...i drive to school, soccer every day, and everything else, so ifi had 18" tires, i'd be more broke than i already am :(