Is this 306 a good deal from ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33615&item=7917333443

I want to start a build on a motor..

Top end will consist of thumpers/E cam with 1.7 rockers/TFS street intake with 8 pounds of boost.. Is this a good foundation for it?? The first thing i noticed was the price and if its a good deal, that will give me money to spend towards the top end. I see that it is remanufactured, but does that mean its crap? Im not looking for an all out race motor, but something that will get me from point A to B and that will run as great as it looks

• Sponsors (?)

not a good idea to buy something like that off ebay. hard to know what exactly you are getting. better to buy a bare 302 block and take it to a machine shop.

for one i know that i am only going to buy an already assembled shortblock..

My local ford dealer, downs ford, wants 1700 for a 306 with e cam in it, but if this motor is good, then ill buy it for 899 and have more to work with.. the dude has good feedback, soo who knows?? to buy or not to buy.. hmm

if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. i for one would no circumstance buy a motor i cannot drive to get. i've been down that road before.