Is this '95 GT worth it?

MuRstang212

Sep 19, 2005
Im Thinking About Buying A 1995 Mustang Gt. I Was Wondering If Its Worth The Money That Im About To Spend ($6,000). It has 153k. Here Is A List Of Its Mods.

Cobra Bumper
Cobra Rr Hood
'03 Svt Wheels
Trickflow R Series Upper & Lower Intake
Trickflow Twisted Wedge Cylinder Heads
Trickflow Valve Covers
Trickflow Stage 1 Cam
1.6 Roller Rockers
Gear Drive Timing Set
Underdrive Pulleys
No A/c
No Smog Pump
Msd Coil
75mm Throttle Body
75mm Mass Air Meter
24lb. Injectors
Holley 225 Fuel Pump
Fuel Pressure Regulator
Mac Long Tube Headers
Mac Pro-chamber H Pipe
Magnaflow Cat Backs
Aluminum Drive Shaft
Short Throw Shifter
Ram Stage 2 Clutch
3:73 Gears
Sub-frame Connectors
Trickone 1.78" Springs
Mac Rear Lower Control Arms
Offset Rack Bushings

*Just about all of these things were just recently installed (June '05). It also has black leather interior... which is a plus...*

Let Me Know What Yawl Think!

• Sponsors (?)

If that car is in good shape, has a clean history, and is what you're looking for then I'd say go for it. $6000 is a great price for that year it with the mods it has. 150K is a hefty amount of miles on a 95, but if it has been well maintained and runs well than its worth it. Got for it man! Keep us posted.

Think how good it is in the summer with no air, especially if you live i Arizona or something.. Otherwise, it's alright.. You should have enough time to get a 347 together to replace that tired 150k engine.

keep up with the opinions... we are definitely gunna swelter during the summer in GA's 100+ degree weather. But you know... when you see a "good" deal its hard to pass up. The car is in great shape body wise and has only been wrecked once...

We're having a slight problem with it over-loading... but BJ (the guy we're buying it from) is a friend of mine so he's gunna fix all that.