Is this not a ripoff or what!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

He says "it's dezigned to make power." That should explain everything. Electric superchargers, The Tornado and the Throttle body bypass. I'm selling Muffler Bearings on Ebay for $10. Get them while they last.

yea, the fox's have coolant running through the EGR, but not the t/b, but no where on the 94-95's ( as his part is listed for) does the coolant run through the t/b, or EGR.

I love this.....

"The TBB, however, has been dezigned and manufactured to work in any driving conditions"

Think you could at least get the spelling and grammar down before trying to con folks with useless shi* on Ebay.

AZZKCKR98 said:
just so ya know 87-93s do have cooling passages behind the throttle body

Yeh, I know. Like Mike said, it runs through the EGR on the fox body cars. Some say that removing it can actually cause a hotter intake charge than running it since the exhaust gases are hotter than the coolant passing through the EGR spacer. On my dad's '91 we do have it bypassed.

VibrantRedGT said:
I was watching it this morning, it was fresh in my head. "Lots of people go to college for 7 years." "I know, they're called Doctors."

Just to fill in all of you unenlightened people, Vibe and I would be referring to the greatest movie Chris Farley ever made - Tommy Boy.

red94fiveo said:
Just to fill in all of you unenlightened people, Vibe and I would be referring to the greatest movie Chris Farley ever made - Tommy Boy.

"I did earlier."

"What number did you call?"

"7543 Niner 6"

"Your trailing off and I did I catch a niner in there." "Were you calling from a walkie talkie."

"No, It was a cordless."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why can't I remember that."

"Use it a word association. Most people use there brains 10% of the time, you only one and a half percent." "The rest is filled with malted hops and bong water."

"I've seen a lot of stuff in my day, but that was AWESOME! Sorry about your car, though......"

"If I wanted a kiss I woulda called your mother."

"Now lets say your driving with the 'other guys' brake pads. You're driving along, you're driving along "I gotta go to the bathroom daddy!" "Not now dammit!" "Oh my god there's a cliff!" "I can't stop!" We're burning alive". Here comes the meatwagon, weoo weoo. And the medic get out and say "Oh my god." New guys in the corner puking his guts out, all becase you wanted to save a little money. To me it just doesn't...." "Get out, now!"

Good job.

Funny thing is that movie is about what I do for a living. I call on Auto Part stores, Distribution Centers and stuff everyday. When we hire people the Company makes them watch that movie. We sell calipers with real nice pads and I've even done that "Other Guys Pad" bit. It was good ice breaker. Was right after the movie came out.

Sorry for stealing the thread about meaningless movie quotes. Again, yes that Do-hickie is a scam.