Italy to the finals!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

haha grn92lx your from long island, so i know exactly what you are talking about, HAHAHA

ps i used to spike my hair but since im a waiter on the weekends i didnt think it was a professional look so i styled it different =D

Grn92LX said:
I did not mean you Mike.

This is what I meant: www.getoffourisland.com

lmfao thats an awesome site. I dont see too many of them around here, but when I go to Jersey or when I was up on long island thats all I saw. lol. They think theyre the best people to walk the face of the earth and that taking chicks that have butter faces in dads bmw makes them the greatest people alive.:notnice:

BTW italy can blow me. England got knocked out, so I pulled for Germany, now I guess i have to pull for France:nonono:. Zidane is probably the absolute best person that I have seen with a ball on their feet.

niklid05 said:
BTW italy can blow me. England got knocked out, so I pulled for Germany, now I guess i have to pull for France:nonono:. Zidane is probably the absolute best person that I have seen with a ball on their feet.

va fan gool!! :D

It makes me sad :nonono: I'm still wearing my germany jersey. It would have been germany's game more than likely if they could have held of the Italians for a few more minutes. Oh well, it was an exciting game.