It's been a while.....Got a few new pics!

• Sponsors (?)

I had just asked about you the other day! How have things been? The car is still looking good and those brake rotors really pop out :nice:

You'll have to meet up with some of us Houston members soon :nice: Winters97gt has a 600-700 horsepower corvette now and I have a new GT myself that puts down very similar numbers to your sig

I had just asked about you the other day! How have things been? The car is still looking good and those brake rotors really pop out :nice:

You'll have to meet up with some of us Houston members soon :nice: Winters97gt has a 600-700 horsepower corvette now and I have a new GT myself that puts down very similar numbers to your sig

I've been good, still working offshore 30 days on 30 days off. Thanks for the compliments. Yea i definately need to meet up with you guys! My buddy has a GTR he will come too

Been a while and you still need to lower your car!

It is lowered, infact i have coilovers in the front, i had it slammed but recently raised it back up a big because i got sick of scraping the chin spoiler. I bottomed out so bad one time it put about a nickel size dent in the oil pan, not to mention my nice ceramic bbk longtubes are dented in the bottoms.

Nice to see you around though its been way too long!

I've said it before, I'll say it again. I don't care for white cars, but your car is dang good looking! :nice:

I appreciate it, thanks!

Looking great, man! Come hang out with us sometime!

Yea i need too it's been a while, i got a little burnt out on cars after my last fox so thats why i haven't been around too much.

Still got the t top as well?

Na i actually sold that a few months ago, the sad part is the day i had it sold the hood flew up on the test drive with the guy in it. That is the second time that has happened to me when selling a fox body mustang. I took it as a curse and will never buy another fox, i like the styling but i think the build quality is very sub-par. I had had enough after that incident...

Car looks awesome dude, and I like the rim style, I hardly see these on this our years.

Btw were these taken at the Academy in Webster?:D

lol yea actually they were, good guess!