I've been so drunk/hungover that.....

One time I was so drunk that I was thrown out of a bar because I didn't want to wait in line for the pisser and went in the trash can.

I was so hungover and naseous(sp?) that when I smelled my poop while taking a dump, I puked. I had to get up from the toilet to puke, and then sit down to finish my business.

I know I'm not the only one.:lol:

• Sponsors (?)

:lol: :lol:

i was in a limo w/ a bunch of unknown rappers that were suppose to perform in orlando. one of them ordered some food and i grabbed it outta his lap and started eating like a crazy lion. i was with my brother and the promoter. they had about 15 people with them, but nothing happened.

i got tons of stories!! :D

During spring break in Mexico that I puked all over the bathroom in a club. And I mean projectile vomited. I'm not a big guy at 5'7 160 pounds, but it still took 3 Mexican bouncers to convince me to leave.

And by leave I mean I got literally hurled out the front door. The cab driver asked why I left so early (clubs open till 5 there) and I just said "Muy borracho" which I think is very drunk. I don't remember much after that but I somehow made it back to my hotel.

Got a million of these, fraternities generate some good stories...

Adam

Passed out next to a camp fire woke up in the tent. Thought my bro in law carried me to the tent he says no. Still don't know how I got in there. When i went outside everything was wet it had rained that night somehow I made it to the tent before the rain.

Again drinking when camping I was so drunk I had to have my niece hold my hand and walk me back to our spot. Passed out by the fire again woke up leaned over the chair and barfed all over the ground next to me. Looked over and my niece was sitting there looking at me. Next day was the worst hang over ever I threw up almost the whole day felt horrible and didn't get much fishing in

(If you notice i get drunk camping with my bro in law. Only time a can drink and not be told "your gonna make yourself sick" by my mom lol)

Hmm... I have a few that I'll share from my trip to St. Louis for my best friend's 21st b-day. We left from central IL since he had been living there, and pre-drank a little before heading down on our 2 1/2 hour drive. By the time we got there, I had to pi*s so bad, I couldn't hold it any longer. We were in the parking garage, I was drunk, and it was night, so who would see, right? Well, apparently the cop walking on the sidewalk, directly below where I was pi*sing, because all I heard was "HEY YOU MOTHER F'ER!" from below. I think I may have peed on the cop, so I cut it off in mid-stream and ran like hell.
Next night, met some chicks, and went to their room. After we left there, I saw this gigantic potted plant/tree in the lobby of the hotel. If I had to guess, I'd say it was 15-20 feet tall. I wanted a leaf for whatever reason, so I grabbed and yanked. The whole thing fell over, so again, there was running involved...
Later that night, we went in search of the vending machines in our hotel. I was completely drunk by this point. Somehow, I ended up on the third floor, while my friends were in the lobby below me. I heard them talking, so I yelled at them. They told me to come down there, so instead of taking the elevator that was behind me, I jumped from the third floor balcony into the lobby. I must've laid there for like half an hour saying that I thought I broke something. The guy at the front desk was laughing at me after a while, once I convinced him not to call 911 on me, and eventually I walked away with only a softball sized bruise on my a** from the way I landed.

A buddy and I were on this cross country trip thing...we got HAMMERD' in Utah and ended up driving his jeep on this "back road". We were flying on this road. Had lots of switch backs all gravel had to lock it into 4x4 a few times. One time we got into an argument on who was the better driver. He got out, make that fell out, and we swapped driver/pass. while we were doing this we looked over and saw a group of 2-3 jeeps cj's lifted on at least 35's one broke down with a busted axle...they just all stood up and looked at us like we were fuggin nuts:scratch: and we were off. After we found a hotel somewhat close to the next park, the first time in 28 days we didnt sleep in our tents, we both were sick as dogs. The next morning we looked at a map and saw that the road was listed as the "worst" non-paved road in the U.S. or some chit...with a note saying 4x4's only:rlaugh:

ES Stangin said:
I was visiting some buddies at Thiel College in PA, and we were all pretty hammered.. 4 of us took a piss on an Xterra that was in the parking lot.. pretty funny stuff
You sons o' bitches! It took me an hour to wash the dried piss off!

:D j/k

lol, i remember drinking like 15 shots in a row, next thing i know i wake up on the floor outside, in nogales. luckily my wallet was still in my pocket, lol. my bro said i was singing to my cousin who was barfing, and i was huging and kissing him telling him not to die. lol.