I've been spending ENTIRELY too muct time here lately, soooo

SuperDave

Early-Model Mentor
Founding Member
May 3, 2000
Tacoma, WA USA
It is time for me to withdraw from our "dialog" and pursue some of my many other interests. I leave with the belief that it has been fun but also that it has become redunant answering many of the same questions. I've tended to jump on any thread that draws my interest and, in so doing, deny others first crack at sharing their knowledge. That is NOT a good thing.

I encourage you to be nice to each other and to welcome new posters especially if their post is headed close to the bottom of the page. I leave you to contemplate the "Timeless Wisdoms" (below) and to enjoy the hobby.

I'm NOT "quiting" but just moving on. I may drop-in from time to time. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

dave, don't leave again, at least not for good. stop in at least a couple of times a week and say hi, and too make sure everyone is behaving. you are truly an asset to this board and i for one would hate to lose you.......again. i hope someone hasn't gotten your goat again and run you off as last time, say it ain't so

67GTA-FB429 said:
Thanks for all of your help and advice SD. Maybe you will make it to the Mustang show in SE Washington in May.

Where at and when is this mustang show in se wash? I would like to take a road trip and see this show, possibly drive my stang, or if it isnt road worthy by then my bro will drive his down... let me know when is it and i will be there :nice:

well, i can't believe this! SD you make this board a fun place to come to. i think you need to just check in once a day. by the way there is nothing wrong with jumping on a thread that peaks your interest.why do you think i took the time to respond to this one?either way you will be greatly missed, and if that crazy cat shows up and ask about you i will tell him what happened.good luck and catch a few for me. :D :flag:

in case you missed it, SD checked in at least twice today...and I noticed that he was logged in to the board for a few hours (obviously I have no life)...he needs to head to the Kittitas Valley and go fly fishin'.. ;)

The Mustang show down here in Richland is May 30. Also, there is Cool Desert Nights...hot rod show....June 24-26.

check out www.good-guys.com for an event calendar!!!

67GTA: The Kittitas Valley isn't NERLY as appealing as the are a little further east. Specificaly Lenice, Nunally, and Dry Falls Lakes PLUS the Yakima River and Rocky Ford Creek. The only reason that I'm not there now is it is COLD and sitting here are my computer is. Soon?

Notice that I'n not jumping onto so many threads now? Gives others a chance to show THEIR knowledge! I really don't OWN this board! :lol: :nice: :nice: