JBA Evol Exhaust

• Sponsors (?)

Got mine on...

Yep, Got my JBA's on today and well, they remind me of how when I got my flowmasters on my 350 Chevy Nova, at first it was quiet but about 3 months later they were loud...

Well, right now the exhaust is identical to stock just about except at low RPMs it is a good bit lower and louder... I'd say up until about 2500 RPMs it's louder, then after that it gets quiet like stock...

Ok, now which exhaust mod is next? I don't think I want to wait all summer for these babies to break in, I need some modest thunder now :shrug:

I'm looking at the bassani mid pipes with cats.
Will

turrizt said:
I'm looking at the bassani mid pipes with cats.
Will

I'm thinking about the Bassani X-pipe with comp cats as well. I haven't found a sound clip or owner feed back from someone with the them AND the JBA's.

Let me know if you find something, I'm interested too. :nice:

JBA install today

I installed my JBA's today. Got them from Mustang Warehouse on ebay for $311. including shipping. I previously had SLP Loudmouths on and although I loved the sound, they were too loud at WOT. On a trip to St. Louis, they were fairly noisy and it got old on the way back. But boy, did they sound good! The JBA's fit well and sound good. They are definitely louder than stock and just about right for me. Not much drone on the highway. I have a Vert, so I may be an little more sensitive to the sound. I understand they goet louder over time. I can stand a little more, but not yoo much. Very pleased with the results.