junkyard parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

good....what what elec fans and such? whats car do we look at for them.

The SN95 elec fan is a good pc to find or the lincoln mark8 >(i think) elec fan

A9L or A9P eec
clusters with 140 or 160 speedos

any small interior parts door arm rests center consoles hatch carpet thats clean, dome lights map lights,shifter boots in good condition. etc. The small stuff thats hard to find and cost alot to buy new are great scores.

Just go to ebay and type in mustang in the search bar look and see what people are bidding on. Thats a good place to get Ideas.

The only down side is, Many of the JY's are getting wise to ebay and now they know what parts are worth and its hard to get a good deal at some of them.

The SN95 elec fan is a good pc to find or the lincoln mark8 >(i think) elec fan

A9L or A9P eec
clusters with 140 or 160 speedos

any small interior parts door arm rests center consoles hatch carpet thats clean, dome lights map lights,shifter boots in good condition. etc. The small stuff thats hard to find and cost alot to buy new are great scores.

Just go to ebay and type in mustang in the search bar look and see what people are bidding on. Thats a good place to get Ideas.

The only down side is, Many of the JY's are getting wise to ebay and now they know what parts are worth and its hard to get a good deal at some of them.

ya...but pick and pull is cheap cheap and even more cheap....like for example....17 bucks each for a seat leather or what not still 17 buckks...

Thats cool!! All the yards near me like to try and get top dollar. If you can get it on the cheap, get all you can!

Many of the bigger yards here wont even let you pull your own parts anymore.

OHH fox 1/4 windows in good shape bring decent money too. and any exterior trim in good shape. Pony wheels go for about 40-50 each.

5 lug swap parts.

the lx stainless tips.

lx tail lights even individual ones sell good. Dont need a set to sell em. Black seat belts sell good. Really any of the black interior parts.

Rust free hatch backs always sell good.

keep to the small stuff. they are easier to package and ship from the house.
instument clusters, fuel injectors( I have five fingered so many of these from the 19-30lb range it's not even funny), PCM's blah blah blah. most of this can fit in a package smaller than a shoebox and dont require a lot of packing material. keeps my costs down when I ship out.

I work at the yard that my Dad owns. I have 11 fox bodies in the yard. Some are pretty picked at some have more stuff. I stash hard to find parts and have multiples of everything. I don't let people see any of it, because the possiblility of midnight shoppers. Here is what I pull most money out of.

5.0L alternator brackets....75 bucks...(I bought two at a swap meet once for 5 dollars....sold them for 75 EACH!!!)

ANY black interior parts

Any color seats...100 bucks a peice

GT tail lights...135 each shipped.

LX tails....75 each, 85 shipped.

GT rear bumper covers!!!!...Haven't had one it years...got 350 for the last one.

V8 T-5....650 to 750 all day

V8 T-5 bell housing...75-100 bucks

Manual shifter boot...75 bucks...can't keep them in stock

87-93 Conv top....got 450 (no canvas for the last one) 550 with good canvas shipped to Minnesota.

Conv rear seat belts...65 each.

Conv front seat belts 100 each.

Cowl panels. 75 each....got that for the last 3.

I know my prices are sky high, but I have no problem getting it. That's why I buy everyone I see. I try to hit swap meets, but I don't have enough time to drive 50-100 miles away to where they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.