Just got a few things installed!

scupking

Sep 18, 2005
Enfield, CT
Just picked up the car this morning after having an aluminum drive shaft, steeda bump steer and steeda X-2 ball joints installed. It definitely seems to accelerate better with the new drive shaft and shift smoother. I didn’t think it would make much of a difference but I could tell. Also with the ball joints she is now a little lower in the front then the back plus handles much better with the bump steer installed. Some small mods but ones that are worth it. Next on the list, going wingless, getting my window louvers painted semi gloss black, taking out my rear honey comb tail panel, getting the rear panel painted semi gloss black and last for this year will be new tires (245,45,17 in the front, 275,40, 17 out back). Next year its time to go Super charged.

• Sponsors (?)

oooo nice.. three things im doing right now.. exept im doin them myself. the install really isnt bad at all, just alot of info you need to know (some of which im still tryin to fig out). anyways, glad to hear you like it cause thats what im doin. :nice:

Just picked up the car this morning after having an aluminum drive shaft, steeda bump steer and steeda X-2 ball joints installed. It definitely seems to accelerate better with the new drive shaft and shift smoother. I didn’t think it would make much of a difference but I could tell. Also with the ball joints she is now a little lower in the front then the back plus handles much better with the bump steer installed. Some small mods but ones that are worth it. Next on the list, going wingless, getting my window louvers painted semi gloss black, taking out my rear honey comb tail panel, getting the rear panel painted semi gloss black and last for this year will be new tires (245,45,17 in the front, 275,40, 17 out back). Next year its time to go Super charged.

where did you get the driveshaft for your auto? Ive been looking around but all I seem to find are 5spd shafts

sick! i was thinkin bout an aluminum driveshaft for mine as well....makes me want one even more now that i hear that others are noticing a difference.

without a wing tho, the rear 17x8's will look even more narrow....unless you do spacers when you do the 275's out back...then :drool:

i like the idea of the window louvers and rear painted semi gloss black! :nice:
...BUT... i say keep the GT wing to match the other semi gloss pieces before you decide to take it off... and take pics!! i would like to see how that looks.

Yea the Drive shaft made a huge difference in my auto's Shifting and also driving down the highway at like 70 No vibrations.. it's like the miracle cure after you install gears! LMAO but I also had my Rear Tranny mount fixed, and transmissions rear bearing, seal, etc fixed.

where did you get the driveshaft for your auto? Ive been looking around but all I seem to find are 5spd shafts

I just bought the FRPP one from American muscule. You get the same D/S as the 5spd you just have to use the stock yoke from the old D/S. Ford charged me $75 for the install.

sick! i was thinkin bout an aluminum driveshaft for mine as well....makes me want one even more now that i hear that others are noticing a difference.

without a wing tho, the rear 17x8's will look even more narrow....unless you do spacers when you do the 275's out back...then :drool:

i like the idea of the window louvers and rear painted semi gloss black! :nice:
...BUT... i say keep the GT wing to match the other semi gloss pieces before you decide to take it off... and take pics!! i would like to see how that looks.

This is back in the summer when I took my wing off to see what she would look like. I love the look. Remember this pic was taken before I got lowered. Just think what she would look like with some Black Bullitt Wheels (17x 8 in the front 17x 10.5 rear).

Picture004.jpg

This is what she looks like now (well 4 months ago).
Picture232.jpg

99-04 with the no spoiler FTMFW!!!!! I love the look. That square decklid, and lights with no spoiler looks way better than the cury 94-98's with no spoiler. I would keep the honeycomb though...those are awesome!