keys locked in car....how do I get in?

• Sponsors (?)

Call AAA...

But in all seriousness....what you need to do is open the window jsut enough so you can stick a coat hange rin or something and just hit the unlock buttong....thats what AAA did to my car, took the guy all of 2 minutes

coat hanger through window seal and hit the unlock button, took me less than 10 minutes being especially carefull. I used several terry cloth rags to protect the paint, hardest part was getting the angles on the hanger figured out.

03gtdrkpny said:
coat hanger through window seal and hit the unlock button, took me less than 10 minutes being especially carefull. I used several terry cloth rags to protect the paint, hardest part was getting the angles on the hanger figured out.
Crap, I forgot about the unlock button :bang: !!! give me a break, just woke up!!

For '99 thru '04 Mustang, insert plastic putty knife through upper corner of window (non-hinged side of door) creating a small gap between the glass and the rubber gasket. Bend sharp hook in end of coat hanger. Bend end of hook slightly outward like an eyehook. Position the hook point behind the rounded vertical lock button shaft protruding through the door panel. Snag the lock button shaft with the point, not the hook and pull toward the rear of the car, raising the lock button shaft. Be patient, adjust the wire as needed and in about 15 minutes you'll have it open!