king cobra for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrSmith

Sep 2, 2004
Maine
King cobra, interior stripped for restoration, the car was running and I was driving it in the neighborhood, had a carb fire, the car ran again, now has sat since I had a radiator leak. the damage from the carb fire was very minimal, some bubbling of the paint on the hood.I have new glass, and many parts for the car ( two new doors, two rear quarter, new front quarter. The doors are in great shape, the quarter are off an old car, some of the glass is factory tinted). It is white with white interior. I'm not sure what else I have. the car does not have the front chin spoiler. I lost my shed in a storm and I'm not going to exapnd my garage for another year, so I'd rather sell it than let it rot.
1000 for the lot. The car is located outside of portland maine. I will not take less than 1000 for the car, I'd rather not sell it at all.
thanks gents!
Doc

• Sponsors (?)

Ah, geez, wrong Portland. If you were in the correct Portland, I'd already be working on the excuses I'd give my wife. But, since you're way over there... I'll just content myself to ask those basic questions that are going to come up anyway:

Which tranny? T-tops? Which color stripes/snake did it have? Original wheels?
Buck tag verified as a King?

Haven't seen a white/white KC before. The white ones I've seen had either the black or chamois interior. Theoretically you could get any color interior on a white King, but I'd bet they didn't make any with the aqua interior.....

The interior was white, and it does not have t-tops. The buck tag is verified as a king. 4 speed transmission. This was a fun car, I will hate to see it go. I was warned not to buy a car without adequate storage....but I couldn't predict a storm would pull my shed down!
Sorry for the wrong portland, I see plenty of cars on the other coast myself.
Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.