Learned a couple things the hard way, pics

• Sponsors (?)

That looks a lot better than I would have thought. Kinda like the wheel too. Any close ups of it?

Tom, here are a few I just snapped out in the garage. I used a piece of black vinyl fabric behind the wheel hub to cover the space. I would really like one of your adapters if you feel so kind as to make me one and let me know the cost. The wheel doesnt have much of a dish, as I tried to show in one pic.

DSCN1128.jpg

DSCN1131.jpg

DSCN1132.jpg

Damn, I like that wheel a lot. Congrats on something different. As far as the adaptor, I could probably make another for like $40. Only problem is because it is custom mad and fitted and attached to the hub adapter, I would need you to send me an adapter. Probably not really doable for you huh.

Yeah, I dont mind my vinyl backing that much. I could probably come up with something different if I put the effort into it. I appreciate you being willing though Tom, but youre right, Im too lazy to remove it again and send the hub to ya.

Nah man, there is going to be a bit of work involved and its too damn cold out in the garage right now. It isnt insulated, so I dont bother to heat it. I have to relocate my window and door lock switches as the aluminum skins are just flat up against the door frame and there is no handle/arm rest like on the stock skins.