Lets see some pics of you and ur 94-95 GT!

My REAL beater
pic006.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I'm the new guy here, first post. Here goes, I have millions of pictures of my baby but i'll just throw two up.

Attachments

• 476639_3_full.jpg
    476639_3_full.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 133
  • 476639_1_full.jpg
    476639_1_full.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 185
SN95StangMan said:
Maybe he will sell his rims at the track. :eek:
Heres my car.

Here it is real filthy after coming home today. The mud got all the way to the door handle, wide wheels up front suck. :nonono:

Heres a pic of my beater.

:jester:

Whered you get your headlights man, i like the ones that have the orange side markers or whatever, just never see them hardly. I see some that dont fit good either. Those look sweet :nice:

lol, yeah, it says X-Rated Motorsports, it's a car club on Vancouver Island. Those decals are gone now anyway, and the tailpipes.....a couple of nicks and scratches here and there....they do stick out a bit, not as much as they look in that pic, when you look at it from behind. I wanted bigger than the originals, there's something unusual about having an aftermarket exhaust with little bitty tailpipes that made me do that.

SN95StangMan said:
Maybe he will sell his rims at the track. :eek:
Heres my car.
front_car2.jpg

Here it is real filthy after coming home today. The mud got all the way to the door handle, wide wheels up front suck. :nonono:
dirty.jpg

Heres a pic of my beater.
fab_fords_2004_048.jpg

:jester:

hey, are those svo side pipes, if they are, can you post another pic of the side? Thanks

I like these post with owner and ride... Nobody comes even close to what i have pictured in my head from reading their posts.. Sorta trippy actually..

BTW i would post pics of me with my car but i don't have any right now. I might try and get one with my car at AFM like shaun though.. If my pms comes in this week i will post pics next tuesday (scheduled dyno time), thats if i don't break something major at the track Friday... :nice: