Lets see some pics!!

• Sponsors (?)

4.jpg

2.jpg

Here's a couple pics of my 1988 Mustang GT daily driver - Scarlet Red in and out. I bought her a year ago with 97,000 miles for $3700 in clean good running condition and now she's got just over 110,000 miles on the clock.
It already had the ram air hood on it and a K&N filter, other than that bone stock! Since then I did the 4 to 5 lug four wheel disc brake conversion using all 97+ parts - 2004 Mustang GT rotors and calipers and I also installed the North Race Cars Fox-length rear axle kit which includes axles and caliper brackets. I also installed new Hotchkis upper and lower control arms, and a front and rear sway bar kit from Eibach. The 1.7-2" drop is also courtesy of Eibach using their Sportline springs. I had a new set of Bullitts with new tires sittin' around so I just threw those on. While doing the brake swap I bought and installed a brand new rear end with 3.73s straight from Ford. Lastly, I installed a MAC 2.5" catback system. Next is subframe connectors and adjustable struts and shocks.

The first pic is how the GT looked when i bought it. The last 6 pics are current. I also just installed brand new satin black door handles for both sides. The gold stripe is coming off and being replaced with a black one.

507926299.jpg

507992009.jpg

What a difference a nice set of wheels and the right stance can do for a car!

507998706.jpg

507998708.jpg

507998709.jpg

I will be getting a set of 17x9 Bullitts for the rear with 275s soon. That should help fill the wheel well out nicely.

507926303.jpg

507926305.jpg

ok people. try to get pics of YOUR car up on here. doesnt matter if its in ok cond. lets just see em and be proud of ur car. at least u got one!

where are YOUR pics? :p

some of you guys have REAL nice pics of your cars!

I shoot all of mine with a Fugifilm "single use" indoor/outdoor model....they're real nice. I wouldnt wanna take away from mansonozz's beast so i wont bother posting them up here. :)