Let's see some white stangs!!

• Sponsors (?)

CobraDave, love the car man.... :hail2:

How did you get the black weather stripping around your clears to be white, I think that looks really clean on a white car.

I have a white 94 cobra with black leather and 99 cobra chrome wheels sorry no pics, but hopefully soon if I get a camera!

everyone has seen it but oh well
383215_85_full.jpg

383215_95_full.jpg

383215_89_full.jpg

Gt1995 said:
Cobra dave got any more pics ?

No I just took a quick pic of this last summer and my wife accidently erased the other two i had. The rear shot is the one i wish i had to show. It looks mean as hell with 11" wide tires. Plus i have clear tails that actually look good and doesnt say import at all also, the 3" polished tails and the 99+ svt badge and the boss/shinodoa spoiler(which i'm still not sold on) give it a different twist you dont see too many 94 or 95 cobras have and right now it's in no condition for glamour shots. Later D.

mystang94gt said:
Cobra Dave your car looks sick! I love those wheels.

Thanks dude. I like the rims too and i better for the amount of money thats in them and the tires. Boyd Coddington is EEXxxxPPPeeENNNSSSSSIIIIIIIIVVVVVEEEE. I'm not even going to say the cost of what's wrapped up in my rims, tires and slicks.

Southern94Cobra said:
CobraDave, love the car man.... :hail2:

How did you get the black weather stripping around your clears to be white, I think that looks really clean on a white car.

I have a white 94 cobra with black leather and 99 cobra chrome wheels sorry no pics, but hopefully soon if I get a camera!

I dont remember where the hell those came from.