Let's see those Laser Red Mustangs!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

ADRENLN

Apr 16, 2003
NJ
Visit site
SOME PEOPLE ARE CRAZY...LASER RED IS a hot ass color!!!!

I bought mine new so i had a choice of any color laser red is what i picked.

you can see what i have done to it in the sig.

02LaserRed2V

Jul 30, 2004
Augusta, GA
www.cardomain.com
a few

Sept01001.jpg

Sept07004.jpg

April7003.jpg

August27001.jpg

Like black, it's a high maintenance color, except this color can fade if not well cared for. It looks great when clean but can look like crap when dirty. It's a deep color and can look different under certain shades of light. I once had a guy with a laser red V6 stang at the pump ask me if my car was custom painted. He was surprised when I told him it was factory because his looked dull and faded compared to mine.

Attachments

Shiroelex

There's nothing worse than aut
Founding Member
Aug 23, 2001
Westland, MI
A fine example of some of the best Mustangs I have ever seen in this thread. 02laserred2v, how tall is that cowl, and where did you get it? That hood is perfect!

SRT Handz

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood
Oct 10, 2004
La Mirada, CA
www.srtmotorsports.com
I will agree with 02lazerred2v, Lazer Red is an amazing color. Only looks good clean...looks like **** dirty...Fades if you dont take care of it, but when it waxed and well taken care of...its amazing.

Kilgore Trout

Fried or Broiled ?
10 Year Member
Mar 30, 2005
Laser Red is the best looking and fastest color.

I miss the Laser Red on my old GT (post #8 IS my old GT BTW, looks great man!)

I wish my Cobra was Laser Red instead of Torch Red... :(

Here is what Torch Red looks like... There is no metallic in it and it is not a two stage paint like the Laser Red...

View attachment 363445

superstang01

5 Year Member
Oct 11, 2006
Kingston, On, Canada
Laser Red is the best looking and fastest color.

I miss the Laser Red on my old GT (post #8 IS my old GT BTW, looks great man!)

I wish my Cobra was Laser Red instead of Torch Red... :(

Here is what Torch Red looks like... There is no metallic in it and it is not a two stage paint like the Laser Red...

View attachment 363433
stop complaining, you have a cobra lol......if i had to, id switch to a colour i dont like as much , for the perforance gains that you got! your lucky lol

Kilgore Trout

Fried or Broiled ?
10 Year Member
Mar 30, 2005
Yeah, I prob would have traded for a Cobra of any color :shrug: I really wanted Sonic Blue because my Civic, bicycle, lawn mower, weed eater, etc are all red and its getting kinda strange...

Ontario Dam on the Pigeon River:

View attachment 363429

Kingcater

Nov 5, 2006
BAY AREA CALIFORNIA
Nice cars guys...mine is going to the shop soon, got side swiped in front of my house. The car needed to be resprayed anyways....but man paint jobs are as cheap as they used to be.....=T