RANT!!! lets talk giving thanks

nickyb

I gotta say i never painted my nuts, Never Ever
15 Year Member
Apr 3, 2009
nevada
I have been jealous of my fellow stangers who have lifts, who can afford to trade in the Wifes car for a new one ,who have new dailies to drive and who can just play with there stangs.
But thinking of how blessed i am that i can drive my stang everyday,i can fix her on my days off and get to work without renting a car .(doing so since i bought her in 07).
My Wifes 03 taurus with 177k miles was her dads last car that she got when he passed in 08. I,ve been blessed too with this car she is so attached to.I am able to fix this car she daily drives. Both cars pass smog inspections every year, both have a/c and heat ,both get us to work and back.
We have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Just don't ever forget to give thanks, i know i won't.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL.

• Loved It!
Reactions: 6 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I'm thankful for the life I've lived, the lessons I've learned, the ability to keep improving, and everyone around me that accepts me just the way I am.

Reactions: 1 user
I learned a long time ago that no matter how much you have, how much you earn, how fast your car is, there is always someone with more, someone faster. Be content with what you have. "Things" do not bring happiness. They usually bring worries and stress.

Reactions: 4 users
I learned a long time ago that no matter how much you have, how much you earn, how fast your car is, there is always someone with more, someone faster. Be content with what you have. "Things" do not bring happiness. They usually bring worries and stress.
But never stop striving for more.
You can always find a little more room in the garage :nice:

Reactions: 1 users
Pretty happy, these days. Thankful for being past what seems like it was the hardest parts and still having my health and career.

Thankful for having a great hobby and a community who shares it.

Reactions: 3 users
Everyday is a gift. Don't ever take it for granted, because tomorrow is not a guarantee. The older you get the clearer this seems to become. Be thankful for what you have, your family, good friends, your health, your ability to get up every day and go to work to provide for the people you love. Even though it's a stressful grind at times, there is someone who would kill to be in your shoes. A bigger house, a new car, all the money in the world. It doesn't mean :poo: if you don't have someone at home to share it with, or your health with which to enjoy. Don't want for material things, they are great, granted. But want for the things that matter.

Happy Thanksgiving guys. Hope everyone had a great holiday.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users