Life Sucks

So Monday i went drinking down a river in a tube. And i meet this girl i hang out with her that night and drink some more. So the next day i wake up and i have a hang over, i feel like **** so i sleep the whole day. The next day I'm still hung over or what i think is a hang over, i got strep. So today i go to the doctors they say i have to have my touncels removed as soon as i get better. So i cant hang out with this girl for awhile. Which she leaves to go up north on Saturday and wont be back for 10 days. Basically as soon as she gets back i have to have them removed and wont see her for another 2 weeks while I'm recovering from the surgery. Also i have to go to court over a “Failure to signal” ticket tomorrow morning at 8 am. And they wont allow me to switch the day. Life Sucks!

• Sponsors (?)

well hey, at least you didnt fall in love with a girl, catch mono from her, stay in the relationship and then get an email from europe telling you you have been dumped with no explanation; leaving you with complete confusion, a broken heart, and still fatigued with mono. thats **** luck for you.

1994Vib.RedGT said:
well hey, at least you didnt fall in love with a girl, catch mono from her, stay in the relationship and then get an email from europe telling you you have been dumped with no explanation; leaving you with complete confusion, a broken heart, and still fatigued with mono. thats **** luck for you.
hahaha. not laughing at you... just the situation.

yeah i'm sorry but that is a weak reason for a life sucks thread. i was waiting for a death in the family or a wreck stang or your girlfriend you dumped yesterday won powerball today, something like that