LMR is A OK with me.

nickyb

I gotta say i never painted my nuts, Never Ever
15 Year Member
Apr 3, 2009
nevada
Sorry I don' t have enough whatervet to post in venders section,just have to give a shout out to Scott @ customer serv. He is a stand up guy and I will continue to be a loyal customer.

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Sorry I don' t have enough whatervet to post in venders section,just have to give a shout out to Scott @ customer serv. He is a stand up guy and I will continue to be a loyal customer.
Also happy turkey day to all.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm an LMR fan myself too. I've receive orders within two days from them and they've dealt fairly and quickly with the couple of screw ups they had on an order.

Just having parts isn't enough, being willing and able to assist your customers is the cherry on top.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
They are in my small handful of vendors I usually prefer. Plus I like taking advantage of their occasional 6,7 or 10% off deals.

I have some stuff from them on the way right now thanks to the 10% off Black Friday code

Wish I could say the same. To this day they refuse to ship to me any other method than 2nd day air (Hawaii). A small item that is $10, costs me $30+ by the time I pay shipping. American Muscle will ship other methods like fedex ground, or USPS so they get the most of my business.

They’ve been my go to for Mustang specific parts. Rock Auto runs a close second for the basics. LMR will get my wheel order once I collect all my parts for my 5 lug conversion.
LMR shipping is definitely quicker than the other mustang sites!

I had someone insist I send a small instrument to Hawaii from a plains state, by UPS GROUND...? UPS still charged me for air, probably because the trucks do not float or the miles involved.
Have you found a cheaper but reliable method since then? I would not mind selling to all 50 states if postage was affordable.

Wish I could say the same. To this day they refuse to ship to me any other method than 2nd day air (Hawaii). A small item that is $10, costs me $30+ by the time I pay shipping. American Muscle will ship other methods like fedex ground, or USPS so they get the most of my business.

Every tim I've dealt with them they have been A-Okay. Bought some coil-overs on Wednesday. I saw them on Black Friday sale of Friday (of course). They refunded the difference, no problem.

BTW, if anyone's interested, I had surgery on my left eye and it is now synchronized with the right eye> It's amazing what they can do these days!! I thought I'd have to spend the rest of my life all wonky-eyed

Jim

Reactions: 1 users