Local "White Horse" makes a magazine

Just picked up the September issue of MM&FF out of the mail box, and low and behold, on page 163 is a white 93 LX with Washington plates. Congrats "WYTHORS" , it's really nice to see some local cars getting published. I will treat you to a shake at Burger King next time we are both there. :hail2:

Neil....the other "old guy"

• Sponsors (?)

My property from the house to the road is divided into 2 large rectangles separated by the driveway. The south field is for the 79 to 86 cars, with guests and other cars being parked across the driveway in the north field. I can hold about 100 cars in the "official" south field, and almost as many in the north field. Guests are welcome to join us for the event. To cover the cost of the food, potties, and equipment, is $7.00 per person. Send me a PM with your full name and mailing address, and I will send a flyer and registration form to you...need it back by august 15th so I can buy all the food, ect. I don't have a problem with non- 79 to 86 cars being at the event, what I have to be careful of now because of the size of the event and the number of hungry people, is being able to serve everybody in a timely manner when it's time to eat...a hundred plus people is a pretty good task for a few workers. I always struggle to find helpers for the event, and as a result, I don't get to mingle as much as I would like to. My ultimate goal is for the BBQ to be a fully catered event with ribs, burgers, dogs, and all the stuff. So if you want to be with us, send me your info. If you want to be in the line-up, I know of several outstanding 4-eye cars for sale..even supercharged.

Neil

The Wife is thinking about selling her Cobra and getting a Saleen. Maybe we'll get an 86 so we can hang out with the cool kids in the south field.

I'm just ribbing you Neil. I think the 4-eyed BBQ is a great thing. We Fox folks seem to be getting fewer and fewer these days and events like this are what makes having them fun. One of the things in the back of my mind is organizing a Fox-only cruise some weekend. Probably won't happen this summer, but I'll ask you to tap your database when I get around to it.

The Wife is thinking about selling her Cobra and getting a Saleen. Maybe we'll get an 86 so we can hang out with the cool kids in the south field.

I'm just ribbing you Neil. I think the 4-eyed BBQ is a great thing. We Fox folks seem to be getting fewer and fewer these days and events like this are what makes having them fun. One of the things in the back of my mind is organizing a Fox-only cruise some weekend. Probably won't happen this summer, but I'll ask you to tap your database when I get around to it.

if you get this fox only cruise together post on here i'm down for it as well as a few of my buddies. 1 83 GT and 1 89 turbo coupe! peace

john:p

My Fords Fly, see post #3 above, and give me a shout. I would feel bad if you missed a chance to look at a bunch of 25+ year old cars that were the basis for the fun you enjoy now. And Dave is correct, the numbers are dwindling, so if you guys want to start a gathering similar to mine, I would be more than happy to sit down with you and you can see how I do it, Nelson might even fire the BBQ up if you meet at our house after sept. 1st.

My Fords Fly, see post #3 above, and give me a shout. I would feel bad if you missed a chance to look at a bunch of 25+ year old cars that were the basis for the fun you enjoy now. And Dave is correct, the numbers are dwindling, so if you guys want to start a gathering similar to mine, I would be more than happy to sit down with you and you can see how I do it, Nelson might even fire the BBQ up if you meet at our house after sept. 1st.

Im just messin with you Neil. But I do like the idea of doing some kind of Fox body thing though.