look whos famous

• Sponsors (?)

Unlawful use of personal property....taken from my law school book, "A picture, belonging to one's personal use, with out proper permission to use, attain, or aquire is illegal in nature"...have fun...with it, SCARE TH S**T out of them, mayby you can get a NICE GROUP DISCOUNT ...hahahaha, im in my 5 year of law..pm me if you need advice....

Unlawful use of personal property....taken from my law school book, "A picture, belonging to one's personal use, with out proper permission to use, attain, or aquire is illegal in nature"...have fun...with it, SCARE TH S**T out of them, mayby you can get a NICE GROUP DISCOUNT ...hahahaha, im in my 5 year of law..pm me if you need advice....

Does this still apply to pictures that are posted to a public website? I would think that once posted to a website, that the website would acquire ownership or at least some rights to reproduction. Just curious as there always seems to be a gray area. And yes, that is a nice car.:nice:

thanks for lookin out for me guys :nice:

BUT....i gave him permission to use a few pics to advertise for his HID's but i didnt expect him to use my car for his default pic. he only has a few older pics that were taken with my crappy old camera.

and yes. i was thinkin about workin out some kind of deal with him like i did with stangmods, but never got around to it.

to answer Undercover 4.6 question

if the user has posted a picture, its up to the website at that point. BUT if a company is using it for a buisness purpose they must ask the website, and they will in turn ask the user.....SO MUCH GREY AREA..

Still a great looking car none the less...let us know if you strike a deal, kinda would like some hids...im sure others will go in on it

ya for sure. i'll ask him about it. how many of you guys want a set? i'll see if i can get a price break for you guys.
Im not sure it'll work because i already provided him with the pics a long time ago, but who knows.