looking for pics of GTs with headlight covers

Green&GoldGT

Aug 1, 2005
Virginia
Like the title states I'm trying to decide if I should buy smoked headlight covers for my black GT. I'm going to have chrome headlights with clear corners and I'm questioning how good it will really look. Also I was wondering whether or not running these or if tinting my taillights is illegal. I also plan on getting hood pins with lanyards and running no grille until I get a mach 1 grille delete. Thanks for any input.

• Sponsors (?)

102_5518.jpg

When I brought her home. Not the biggest fan of this pic:(

Attachments

• 102_5518.jpg
    102_5518.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 76
I would get the tinted lights but I can't return the chrome ones I have when the car was green. I have to admit that they look cool on a black car like NPI's or if u click on the link on the bottom that says 94-98 anyone running headlight covers. I'm leaning toward the headlight covers since I'm kind of iffy with a black car and chrome headlights. I'll probably have to see how the car looks before I buy them.

Do cops pull u over for running them or running them at night?

I had em on my black 03 stang. Never took any pics of it. Wasn't crazy about the look. They dim your headlights a lot too.

They're supposedly not 50-state legal, or not highway legal, or some bull**** like that... whatever. It is a very noticable difference though. I wouldn't recommend using them. They don't look that great, just decrease the intensity of your headlights.

They look better on the 94-98's. I still wouldn't bother tho. Get smoked headlights. That's what I'm gonna do.

Why are you going to put headlight covers on aftermarket headlights? You won't be able to notice the chrome and whatever behind em.