Lost all mt dash lights!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Dimmer Switch

Dude,

Check the fuse #13 its a 5 amp fuse. If the fuse is good, If your cluster lights do not illumintae in conjunction with your A/C-Heater control panel lights-the its your Dimmer Switch!

Been there, done that!
Good luck-Anthony
:nice:

Also, if it does turn out to be the fuse. Pull the radio out, and make sure there are no wires with cut ends that aren't taped up. Mine kept blowing fuses, turns out the dimmer wire on the radio wasn't hooked up and kept shorting and blowing the fuse. Little electrical tape fixed that problem.

cardudeusa said:
Also, if it does turn out to be the fuse. Pull the radio out, and make sure there are no wires with cut ends that aren't taped up. Mine kept blowing fuses, turns out the dimmer wire on the radio wasn't hooked up and kept shorting and blowing the fuse. Little electrical tape fixed that problem.

Same exact thing happened to me.

My dash (not hvac) lights were out for years. Finally figured out that the connector on the back of the instrument panel had poor connections. It was the connector on the right side of the panel when you pull the gauge cluster out. The contacts are pretty sketchy. A little scuffing and bingo...I could finally see rpms and mph! Wow, what a difference. Needless to say, for the years I didn't have dash lights, I really learned how to "feel" the car!