Lowering spring question

cro651

Mar 16, 2003
I have a 02 GT that I want to lower. I would like to know who are running fms5300-B springs? What do you think of the B's compared to the C's. From what I understand the only difference is that the B's have 425-530 lb/in on the front springs compared to the C's which have 650 lb/in. Now would this mean that the B's would have a softer ride? As well is the drop actually 1.5" in the front and 0.75" in the back? Any pics? Thanks alot.

Chad

• Sponsors (?)

cro651 said:
I have a 02 GT that I want to lower. I would like to know who are running fms5300-B springs? What do you think of the B's compared to the C's. From what I understand the only difference is that the B's have 425-530 lb/in on the front springs compared to the C's which have 650 lb/in. Now would this mean that the B's would have a softer ride? As well is the drop actually 1.5" in the front and 0.75" in the back? Any pics? Thanks alot.

Chad

you'll have a softer ride up front yes compared to the c-springs. my drop with my c-springs was 1.5 in front and a good 2inch in the rear. i had my rears cut a full coil. now the car sits perfectly even. sorry no pics. i need to get the connection for my camera..