lt's too low

jake2582

Jan 8, 2007
tallapoosa
why in the hell does my left hedder hang 2'' lower than my right hedder? [BBK]
I mean REALLY?
THIS IS GAY!!!!
i think im gunna have to put stock springs back under it!
I wonder what it would look like droped, in the back and stock in the front?

• Sponsors (?)

i was told it was normal for one to hang lower than the other!!
:eek:

expecially the left... :(

Why do you types always show up on the night shift! :bang:

.....;)

On topic. Jake, is it speed bumbs that are killing ya (assuming you're reffering to a street car), or general driving? What are your motor mounts like....could you isntall taller ones? Could you install some sort of bump stop in the front suspension on that side to keep it from bottoming out the header?

Just trying to bring a little bit of tech to this thread. :D

I guess so my buddy has a set on his car and one hangs lower than the other. And his h pipe hangs really low because of this.

I have put on a few sets of bbks and all of them are a Pain in the a$$. I have had nothing but trouble out of all of there parts.

I dont know why I am always seeing everyone having problems with them.... I had bbk long tubes on my 87, I installed them, and they didnt hang low. and my 88(previous owner installed them) doesnt hang low either. Maybe headers are the only lucky thing going for me.

ive had long tube bbk's on my 331 that i had to send back because of that problem and they sent me new ones that fit perfect.i also used long tube bbk's on my 351 swap and they fit perfect.i used mac 1 time and i needed counciling after for my anger.f***mac andf***flowtech Junk.