MAC Ceramic Headers

• Sponsors (?)

Guess I am the first :D

Just got the new MAC ceramic coated headers today!

I can see why some people don't like MAC headers -- the overall finished product would be a little disappointing if you were putting them on a show car (external weld marks, uneven finish marks). BUT what can you expect for less then half the price of FMS shorties (I paid $189)...

And since I don't have a show car and I just wanted ceramic coated headers they should do fine. Will let everybody know how they are after I get them bolted on (hopefully) this weekend.

remat457 said:
Guess I am the first :D

Just got the new MAC ceramic coated headers today!

I can see why some people don't like MAC headers -- the overall finished product would be a little disappointing if you were putting them on a show car (external weld marks, uneven finish marks). BUT what can you expect for less then half the price of FMS shorties (I paid $189)...

And since I don't have a show car and I just wanted ceramic coated headers they should do fine. Will let everybody know how they are after I get them bolted on (hopefully) this weekend.
got pics? what kinda quality is the ceramic coating? i MYSELF am a fan of MAC exhaust, i plan on going with some ceramic 1 3/4" LT's with a 3" prochamber and 3" pro dumps to replace my 1 5/8" LT's with 2.5" pro chamber.

Scott

I have uncoated MAC Shorties and an uncoated Off-road H-pipe and I love 'em... Haven't had any problems whatsoever... Headers are just now starting to show a little rust, i've had them on for about 7 months... My car is not for show either so i don't really mind... tha sound they allow is amazing, loud as hell... i'd recommend MAC to anyone not puting together a show car