MAC Products

I have been waiting 3 months for my 1 3/4, 3in primary, ceramic MAC headers. I was told i would not be charged until they were sent out however i was charged for them the day after my order. I was originally told they would take a week, then was told a few weeks later they were being coated, and later found out that i had been lied to and they had not even started manufacturing on them. The sales reps are liars and cant provide any solid answers. Sorry for the rant im just tired of being dicked around and wanted to know if anyone is in a similar situation involving this company or has been in the past.

• Sponsors (?)

Well 3 inch Pro-chambers were recently on back order for at least one month ( I placed my order through50resto but I called a bunch of other places that also were on BO). Luckily I finally realized I had the wrong part number, I wanted the 2.5 inch which was in stock :nice:

I really do not care for any Mac products besides their Mufflers and Pro-chambers, they are the only ones I would even consider using. Mac flowpaths are right near the top in every test I have seen and just sound amazing, and the Pro-chambers usually get the best of X-pipes and sound awesome as well. The rest of Mac's products....they can keep em :p

Some things never change. I went through that same scenario a dozen years ago. Ordered my raw headers so that I could send them out for coating(they didn't offer that back then). Kept telling me they had shipped when thay had not. After several weeks I finally just cancelled my order & went with something else. Good luck!

Lems

After using Mac headers on the 90, I will never buy another set of headers that aren't Mac if I have a choice. Excellent quality, excellent fit, and with the Mac o/r X they sound great too.:shrug:

They've had unbelievable amounts of oil/tranny fluid leaked or accidently poured or dripped on them, and the car is a daily driver for my wife, and they still look like they are new. They've been there for about 4 yrs. These are the cheap 150$ ones I bought from Mac's booth at FFW.

After using Mac headers on the 90, I will never buy another set of headers that aren't Mac if I have a choice. Excellent quality, excellent fit, and with the Mac o/r X they sound great too.:shrug:

They've had unbelievable amounts of oil/tranny fluid leaked or accidently poured or dripped on them, and the car is a daily driver for my wife, and they still look like they are new. They've been there for about 4 yrs. These are the cheap 150$ ones I bought from Mac's booth at FFW.

MAC doesn't use the one piece main flange do they? I heard that as soon as you take them off, you'll have a helluva time getting em back to fit properly.