MACH 1 gauges...will they fit?

I like retro look of the MACH 1 instrument cluster. Is there a company that makes instrument cluster/overlay for the 99-04 GTs that have that same look? Also, would one from a real MACH 1 work? They have the same gauges, and both have 150 on the old speedo.

• Sponsors (?)

You might be better off with the Bullitt cluster, since it's basically the same as the Mach I's, but has the correct redline location. Not only that, the likelihood of the swap working would be better since it's going from a 2v to a 2v.

I think it messes w/ the PATS system in our cars, so you can't just put it in and be on your way. However, if memory serves me right, it can be programmed to work at your ford dealer. This is bullitt cluster, not mach

It's a direct swap, I have done the Bullitt and Mach1 in my car. The PATS will work fine if you swap out the printed circuit board in your car to the new Mach1/Bullitt cluster. Its really simple, just a couple clips and some screws to swap them. I could walk you through the whole process if needed.
:flag:

I originally had a bullitt cluster in my car I bought off Ebay, couldn't figure out how I got it for 60$ till it got to my house and realized it was in KPH, I put it in anyways for a while till I got sick of looking at the small #'s. The first time I swapped them cluster I didn't swap the circuit boards and the car wouldn't start. I then swapped the circuit boards and it works great, the hardest part is getting the headlight knob off. I think I could do a complete swap in about half an hour now. I now have the mach1 gauges and I like them better than the bullitts.