Mach1 Chin spoiler on 97 GT! AWESOME!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Vax, it cleared my gray rhino ramps from walmart (barely!) so if those are the ones u are using, then you're good. (and my car has 2" drop in back and 2.5" drop in front btw)

Install is exremely easy. Probably about half an hour. Just line up with duct tape where you want it. (I chose to have mine flush with the edge of the bumper so the lines flow well) and there's a center hole in the mounting edge of the lip piece. Use that hole as a guide hole, use cordless drill with 1/4" bit and make hole, use supplied temporary plug to hold it straight then use other holes in piece as guide holes, insert self locking screws, tighten and you're done.

Dew - I got the fog lights from the same place. I needed something to put my order total over $50 to qualify for the free shipping so I figured what the heck, might as well complete the look. If you don't already have the cobra lamps and clear corners, they've got those there too as a package for about half of what everyone else is asking so that's something to think about too.

Snarf said:
Looks great! I'm not a fan of SN95s truth be told- but that mod makes them look TONS better to me. Nice nice!
if you don't like SN95's.. why you looking to get a 99 in your sig? :shrug:

still undecided if I like the spoiler.. it looks good to a degree.. but still yet looks out of place. I do LOVE the driving lights you got there. If I keep my bumper, I plan to pick myself up a set :)

FastRedPonyCar said:
Direct link to the spoiler. :D

http://www.mustangtuning.com/94muchsp.html

Ezekial, if you saw it in person, I can almost garuntee you that you'd be sold on it. :nice: I figured that in the event that I didn't like it, I know of a few guys around town with 99+ cars that would buy it so I had little to lose.
They have the pic of your car on the web site...Oh...and I'm ordering one now..

FastRedPonyCar said:
Thanks for the compliments! Here's some shots I just took this morning. Car's still kinda dirty but it's 30* out and I could deal without frostbite. :D

post-1-1075902609.jpg

post-1-1075902838.jpg

your car is the same one one the website how did you manage that?

That looks amazing, I want to see how it'll look on a Black stang...of course my front bumper has a nice scratch on it, so I'd like to replace the whole thing, but if it looks good with that, I might just get it fixed!

Great work!

Installed mine tonight. It turned out a bit more difficult than I thought. I've spent more than half the time (over 20 minutes) trying to get just the first drill (center) in. After that, everything else went smoothly. I have to admit, I do feel somewhat uncomfortable using those plastic screws. I'm kinda too afraid to even touch the damn spoiler, fearing it'll fall off. Oh well, I'll just wait and see how it holds.

Sinultros said:
Installed mine tonight. It turned out a bit more difficult than I thought. I've spent more than half the time (over 20 minutes) trying to get just the first drill (center) in. After that, everything else went smoothly. I have to admit, I do feel somewhat uncomfortable using those plastic screws. I'm kinda too afraid to even touch the damn spoiler, fearing it'll fall off. Oh well, I'll just wait and see how it holds.

That's exactly why I used metal screws when installing mine. Those plastic screws didn't pull the chin up flush to the bumper like the metal ones did.