Making a Mustang sound like a Ferrari

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard an exhaust very similar to what your looking for on a LS1 one time. It was driving past me and had that indy car kinda sound. I atually really liked it.. it wasnt what you hear every day.

• Sponsors (?)

Seriously it cant be done. And if someone says they did it dont believe 'em til you hear it. Ive seen/heard people talk about doing a o/r pipe and cat back and now their Mustang sounds like NASCAR. Ive listenned and it saounds nothing like NASCAR. You cant make a 260-300 HP OHC 281 cubic inch motor sound like a 350ish OHV motor screaming at 9200+RPM cranking out near 800 HP. And you cant make your motor sound like a Ferrari or Indy Car, or BMW I-6, any other thing. And also dont go by recordings you find online, it wont sound the same as hearing a screaming Ferrari doing 150 MPH, or the sickest thing Ive heard in person would be a F1 car bumping off the rev limiter then launching, and then later screaming by you at over 160MPH!!! That is a LOUD Screaming Banshi!!!!! :hail2:

trailblazr81 said:
Seriously it cant be done. And if someone says they did it dont believe 'em til you hear it. Ive seen/heard people talk about doing a o/r pipe and cat back and now their Mustang sounds like NASCAR. Ive listenned and it saounds nothing like NASCAR. You cant make a 260-300 HP OHC 281 cubic inch motor sound like a 350ish OHV motor screaming at 9200+RPM cranking out near 800 HP. And you cant make your motor sound like a Ferrari or Indy Car, or BMW I-6, any other thing. And also dont go by recordings you find online, it wont sound the same as hearing a screaming Ferrari doing 150 MPH, or the sickest thing Ive heard in person would be a F1 car bumping off the rev limiter then launching, and then later screaming by you at over 160MPH!!! That is a LOUD Screaming Banshi!!!!! :hail2:
dont listen to this guy, he doesnt know ****

tomustang said:
I know, he could just buy a really powerful audio system and a CD of a Ferrari's exhaust note. The only tough part was matching the sound output to his speed
seriously it can be done, the only problem would be matching the sound output to the vehicles speed

Right, I dont know **** after restoring old cars, building Rat Rods, Off Roaders, etc. for 12+ years. And doing exhaust on 4 cyl, I-6's, small and big block V-8's, OHC motors, and race cars.

Oh wait I forgot... you just need to buy a really powerful audio system and a CD of a Ferrari's exhaust note. The only tough part is matching the sound output to the speed.

Now how do I make my lawn mower sound like a Harley??

trailblazr81 said:
Right, I dont know **** after restoring old cars, building Rat Rods, Off Roaders, etc. for 12+ years. And doing exhaust on 4 cyl, I-6's, small and big block V-8's, OHC motors, and race cars.

Oh wait I forgot... you just need to buy a really powerful audio system and a CD of a Ferrari's exhaust note. The only tough part is matching the sound output to the speed.

Now how do I make my lawn mower sound like a Harley??
well, i would start by purchasing an s&s motor and working on a shaft or belt driven mower configuration. or you could buy a really powerful audio system and a CD of a Harley's exhaust note. The only tough part was matching the sound output to your mower speed

Status
Not open for further replies.