March 351w accessory brackets help!!

• Sponsors (?)

fist off you didnt say what accessories your keeping while going over to your 351. im only running alternator water pump, let me know what accessories your running. if your going to keep your belt tensioner and if your going to keep the belt driven water pump or go wiht a electric waterpump. im not on here much so you can even priovate message me. ive been through this swap a year and a half ago so im sure i can help. plus im a tech at ford so im no moron lol

I will be keeping the alternator, power steering and belt driven water pump. The reason I said March was because I want it to look nice. I know about the FMS brackets but they dont look appealing. Do any of you have a pic of the FMS ones, maybe that will change my mind?
I like the summit alternator bracket, not too expensive and looks nice. Maybe I could use that and get the FMS power steering bracket.

I ran the March setup on my old show car with 351. I ran stock rev water pump, chevy alt (minor fab needed to mount alt to bracket) , and power steering. Bolting up was no problem as the 351 and 302 are alike. Tricky part was finding the correct belt size. Will need slightly longer belt than 302 setup. send me message for pic as i can email it