Me Want, Me Might get

• Sponsors (?)

Why is that? Did they come stock with 5 lug?

Yea, I think the 5 lug was an original Saleen thing. But GT-40 heads and a '93 Cobra intake on an '88 Saleen certainly isn't! Not to mention all the other mods the ad lists. A Saleen is a collector car, I'd rather just mod a GT or LX and leave the Saleen in showroom stock condition and win trophies at car shows. This car has lost some of its collector value too, because of the mods.

If Shaolin Crane wants it because it's a Saleen, though, more power to him. To each his own. Its definitely a good looking car. :nice:

I liked them back then when I was a teenager....can't say they really do it for me now. That look is reaaaaallly dated IMO. If I were going for a Fox, I'd stick with the simplistic look of an LX Hatch or Notch. Hard to beat simple and clean. :nice:

....but that's just me? :shrug:

Yea, I think the 5 lug was an original Saleen thing. But GT-40 heads and a '93 Cobra intake on an '88 Saleen certainly isn't! Not to mention all the other mods the ad lists. A Saleen is a collector car, I'd rather just mod a GT or LX and leave the Saleen in showroom stock condition and win trophies at car shows. This car has lost some of its collector value too, because of the mods.

If Shaolin Crane wants it because it's a Saleen, though, more power to him. To each his own. Its definitely a good looking car. :nice:

well Nic you know me, car probably wouldnt stay stock very long anyhow, i just like the fact its already been graced with full racetech suspension, call me crazy but if i do get that car it would be more driveable than "Dedicated Service" but would still see PLENTY of road course time :nice: