Member with Stang Pics

Mustang05 said:
hey i appreciate it guys!.. Well the tint problem i do have...not really scratches but lines on the tint.. as in its not torn. But i work at a tint shop ha so i can get it replaced for free but we now started to put felt on the rubbers so we take off the door panels to put it on.. trust me if u get your windows tinted you will need the felt.. theres felt on the other side of the window but not the interior side which counts since that were the tint goes...

Could you tell me what type or where to purchase the felt to do that? I would like to know before I get mine done?
Thanks!!!
J

• Sponsors (?)

Well what you want to use is Mole Skin. its got a felt side on one and the other you peel off the backing like a sticker and it sticks on. We have started to use felt that you can get at Hobby Lobby.. it comes in a couple of sheets you cant pick the color.. of course we use black.. then cut strips that will fit on the rubber. So far with many cars none have came back saying their felt has come off or any other problems.

Also i somewhat like my V6 rocker panel.. i have the painted ones but i live on a dirt road at the moment so ifi had the painted oneon they would just get majorly "peppered" so when i move into town in a couple months ill install the painted. Thanks for all your comments!:flag: