Merry Christmas to all my Stangnet Buddies!

140cilx

Founding Member
Sep 7, 2001
GA
Just 4 days away!

I wish you guys the best Christmas ever and all kinds of exciting car related junk we all dig so much!

I'm going to celebrate by NOT tweaking on either car over the Christmas weekend (However - I get the whole week off following to do that :nice: ).

Don't forget the REASON for the season, And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.” Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests.” (Luke 2) :hail2:

Merry Christmas!

-and if you wanna send me something, I'd like a new front clip for the SVO, Headlight Mount svo specific thingamajig, new tires, new steering wheel, carpet - and I shall thank God for you!

• Sponsors (?)

HaHa ... 140 - have you been a good boy this year? Merry Christmas to you all as well. I plan to buy my car a bath and put on the 2.3 emblems the lovely girlfriend has gotten me!
For my car's birthday in January I WILL have the header (as I am told by RW), with the EGR an O2 already in place!!!

I should be getting my freshly hot-tanked and honed block back tomorrow, and my rebuilt head/ground crank/checked rods&pistons back on Friday. Helluva Christmas present, I think, even if I am paying for it. :D

Merry Christmas to all! (Even Cro)

Ash

Ho Ho Ho, those sound like some good toys!

Anybody else getting any upgrades?

I got my SVO a new cam, Volvo IC, Bob Log and mandrel elbow. It doesn't know ... shhhhhh!

Happy Birth Day!

Happy Birth Day Jesus :hail2:

I only celerbrate three Holidays out of the year and that is: Christmas, Easter, and 4th of July. This Saturday I wish people would hit their knees with me and wish the man upstairs a Happy Birth day :hail2:

tealtiger93 said:
Thats awesome Ash - you going to have a white Christmas this year in CO?

Yes, dammit. :mad: This is the weather at this moment. Lemme tell you, it's freakin' COLD out there. Been snowing off and on since last night - it sucks. Even put my old 10-holes back on today because they have snow tires.

Ash

Asha'man said:
Yes, dammit. :mad: This is the weather at this moment. Lemme tell you, it's freakin' COLD out there. Been snowing off and on since last night - it sucks. Even put my old 10-holes back on today because they have snow tires.

Ash
That sucks Ash. It was POURING today, and around 50 degrees. I can't get this weather, it was 9 degrees Monday night. I think it is supposed to be real cold again tonight.