MGW or Triax?

• Sponsors (?)

I have the Pro 5.0 and it does work great. But if I were to be buying one now I would go with the MGW and being able to adjust the handle. I also just installed a UPR in another car with the adjustable handle option which is free right now if you order on the UPR website. It works way better than stock like they all will............but if I was buying one today I would go with the MGW, and put the oil in that I stated earlier Amsoil or Redline MTL not automatic fluid.

aight well I just ordered my MGW shifter today! should be here in a couple days. One question about the fluid though....

Maybe I'm just a dumb ass and ordered the wrong stuff:shrug: I looked in my owners manual and it says it requires 3 quarts of ATF, so I went to advance auto where a buddy of mine works and he got me 3 quarts of Royal Purple Syncromax... it said it was for manual transmissions that require ATF, was this a good choice for my tranny fluid?? Thanks

[QUOTE='95svtcobra]aight well I just ordered my MGW shifter today! should be here in a couple days. One question about the fluid though....

Maybe I'm just a dumb ass and ordered the wrong stuff:shrug: I looked in my owners manual and it says it requires 3 quarts of ATF, so I went to advance auto where a buddy of mine works and he got me 3 quarts of Royal Purple Syncromax... it said it was for manual transmissions that require ATF, was this a good choice for my tranny fluid?? Thanks[/QUOTE]

It's the right stuff. That's exactly what I said in a earlier post.