Military Discount

pom_138

Aug 31, 2004
Does anybody know who out there offers Military discounts for parts. We dont make much money for what we sacrafice. There are some people out there that support us freedom fighters and if anybody can direct me in there direction that would be great. I have a hole wish list I would love to fill when I get back from my deployment.

• Sponsors (?)

pom_138 said:
Does anybody know who out there offers Military discounts for parts. We dont make much money for what we sacrafice. There are some people out there that support us freedom fighters and if anybody can direct me in there direction that would be great. I have a hole wish list I would love to fill when I get back from my deployment.
:flag: :flame: Osama

I think you may find it extremely difficult to find a company willing to do that. As a Desert Storm Veteran myself, everything in this country is about the almighty dollar. There is such a fleecing going on this country, its ashame we dont take care of our own...especially our Vets!!

I dont know your situation as far as money you owe out but...all the money your making now is tax free during war time. When I came home from Desert Storm, I had $15,000 saved tax free from my deployment.

If I were you, I would e-mail some of these companies, and simply ask the question, if they give a military discount for people currently involved with the war. On the other side of things, you may find a company or 2 willing to give 20-30% off there discounted prices already.

If you do find a company, please post the companies cause..I wanna spend my money with companies who understand and support our troops!!

The biggest military discount is that you should never receive a speeding/ traffic violation ticket for most offenses. When the policeman asks for your driver's license and registration, ALWAYS give them your military ID, too. Over the last 15 years since I have had an ID, I have been pulled over many times, and this worked like a charm EVERY TIME ... even in the pre-9/11 1990's. They will usually ask about your service, then ask you to "slow down". The reason is this ... just about all cops are/were military wannabe's, or are ex-military. We are are part of the club, almost as good as being another cop.

At least that is my experience....

:flag:

01GT eibach said:
The biggest military discount is that you should never receive a speeding/ traffic violation ticket for most offenses. When the policeman asks for your driver's license and registration, ALWAYS give them your military ID, too. Over the last 15 years since I have had an ID, I have been pulled over many times, and this worked like a charm EVERY TIME ... even in the pre-9/11 1990's. They will usually ask about your service, then ask you to "slow down". The reason is this ... just about all cops are/were military wannabe's, or are ex-military. We are are part of the club, almost as good as being another cop.

Wish that worked for me........

pom 138,

The problem is that most people have gone back to their normal routine and have forgotten that we still have many men and women serving over seas. I have been there done that (twice) so I know how you feel. I agree with Ozone89, just email some places, it never hurts to ask. What is the worst that can happen? They say no?

01GT, being in the military has hurt me more then it has helped me. I got pulled over once, the old hag seen my military stickers on my windshield, then proceeded to nit pick, I left with 4 tickets. I guess i should count my blessings; I was able to talk my way out of the other two she tried to give me as well.

-Mike

01GT eibach said:

lol i have to do that cuz my drivers license expired 6 years ago and im out of state :)

Thanks for all the input, I got lucky when I order parts for my Harley, I get a 30% discount. I figure the best thing to do is send emails out or if I am able make some phone calls, But I was hoping someone has done the leg work, as I know allot of military own a Mustang.

MILIATRY DISCOUNTS

IM IN THE UNITED STATES NAVYSTATION AT ANDREWS AFB, PLS CALL CRMOTORSPORTS AND ASK FOR JAYME CLARKE. HE IS A GOOD GUY AND GAVE ME A DISCOUNT FOR BEING IN THE MILITARY. HIS NUMBER IS 919-550-8936. HIS WEBSITE IS WWW.crmotorsports.com. Tell him dennis Allen pass the word out. We need to support people that support us.

I recently got back from Afghani-land and purchsed a large ammount of products. Most companies offered some sort of compensation when I explained my situation. CDC lowered my shipping cost, Steeda threw in some stickers (blah, but its the thought right?). One guy online sent me upgraded (I ordered a single 12" sub and he sent me a dual package worth about 150 more than the one I paid for) and Bob White was the friendliest of all bobwhitedecals.com while he didn't lower the price on anything he did throw in free small item of my choosing. He was by far the most sympathetic and said that he would have lowered the price if he could do it and still come out ahead. While I dont fully believe that a dollar here or there would hurt the profit margain, at least he was kind enough to explain and also to thank me for my service.
The point is, ask the companies before you purchase. Most times they will say something and maybe offer something. If not tell them you will do buisiness with another comapny that does appreciate the things we do for them. :)