MISFIRE!!!!

So I go to change the plugs on my 96, I pull out the old ones, platniums which look decent, and put the new ones in, everything goes perfect, then driving I get on the gas a few times, and when I get off the highway and halfway home all of a sudden the motor starts getting boggy. Acceleration and smoothness go to hell and I have have to keep the rpms above 2500 or else it slows down. I have to rev to 2500 to keep her from stalling when taking off from a stand still. At idle the car struggles to stay running under a load (holding brakes, headlamps on, and air going) The lights dim too when I hit the brakes or window switch. I took it to work and hooked it up to the obd2 scanner and I get a misfire detected on cylinders 2,5 and 7. Thought it may be a coil pack or the wires b/c they are both original from 96. I also smell a very strong odor of gas while its running, so I'm am almost positive its not the injectors. I ordered a set of wires off of summit, and they should be here monday, I figured this would be the first step since I tested the wires and they all had pretty high resistence ratings (12-16k ohms) The car has 110,000 miles on it and I am usually very nice to it. Anyone ever have this happen before?

• Sponsors (?)