Roush Molly pop, lol

• Sponsors (?)

WOW - The car really jumps out at you!

It looks great and my wife loves the color.

I,m partial to Lizstick as we now own the original "Lizstick" car built for Liz.

I would love to be able to get my hands on this one when Molly is done with it.

Those pictures are amazing. I bet it looks even better in person. Kind of like Lizstick. Pictures just don't do it justice. It looks like a candy pink pearl or something. Not sure that I'd want it that color, but my wife said that besides Lizstick, we could buy that one. If I could only talk her into one I could actually find...:nonono:

I had a girlfriend in High School who had a custom purple Karman Ghia. It was a gift from her father when she turned 16. I didn't figure it out until years later that the only reason he painted the car that color so he could track down where she was all day long and where. He would get phone calls all the time... oh, I just saw Amy here, and I just saw Marcus and Amy there. It was low tech Lojack but it worked. lol.

As for Molly's car I kinda like it. It's so different so be it. I still prefer Lizstick though. You can be a dud and drive a Lizstick car but not that one. Good thing it's one of one! he hee. Where have I heard that before. :)