moral dilema (morelikecantmakeupmymind) thread

Mr. Rustypwnz

Advanced Member
Jun 1, 2005
indianapolis/ valdosta ga
ite guys and womenz. im in a situaton here, im wanting to do my pi cam swap and some pullies along with some other little things that need done. here's the thing my cel light has been on for a while because of my mils. and as most of you know you can't buy mil elims anymore. so.... im looking into a tune, I think either way it will make more power. but right now im going for the hp to dollar ratio. so would it still make decent power when I swap the cams and other crap even though the cel light is on? I wish I could do it all at one time but it might be a while before I could do it all at one time.

• Sponsors (?)

DO NOT buy MIL eliminators, they are a total waste of money. For under $5 and about 10 minutes of your time you can get ride of that CEL for good. I've always heard you have a 50/50 chance of your MILs working. Mine did for a while, but they finally gave out. You need some spark plug non foulers. 18mm I believe, and they can be found at the local parts store. There are actually 2 different sizes, one's shorter than the other. The link I'm going to provide uses 2 of the shorter ones. I used one of the longer ones and it worked fine on my car. I've also got a better writeup found (neither are mine), but can't access that site at the moment for some reason.
$5 o2 cheater/non fouler how-to - evolutionm.net