Moroso solid mounts?

• Sponsors (?)

87gtconv said:
Dont have them cant stand the vibration

WTF good is posting that u dont have them do?... :bang: some people. :shrug:

I had them on my stang for some time. The vibration isnt as bad as you would think, but alot more then stock. You can feel alot more of the road. Its recommended that you use the tranny mount kit as well when using solid mounts. I changed to energy suspension because my change in suspension reccommended it.

I do not think it would be a good idea to use the solid motor mounts with the solid trans. mount. I have seen several people try this and have problems. With that set-up you have no give what so ever. I would use the solid motor mounts with a Energy Suspension trans. mount.

i have solid mounts... not moroso.. they look like 2 blocks of steel with 2 studs on top and 1 on bottom... im getting rid of em today... they keep vibrating lose and i cant take the vibrations.... ill tell you what.. 30 bucks plus shippin and their yours

I've got the solid moroso's, and I don't get a lot of vibration into the car. Sure it's more than the stock mounts, but certainly not unbearable. I've never had a problem with them loosening up either. I also have the solid tranny mount.

If you're using a lock nut(nylon) i don't see how they can vibrate loose? Never had a problem with my solids. For all the people saying go solid trans mount with the solid engine mounts...go do some searching, not just on this site but some of the others. Go where the racers are, stangcrazy, hardcore 5.0, nmra, etc. I've never seen anyone recommend the solid trans mount.