MSD distributor Overlay MOD!

69clark

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
Ravena, NY
I always wanted to make an overlay for the white lettering on the MSD caps for our caps and never really got around to it. Well a few weeks ago I finally did it, not that I run one any more (because I use a small cap dizzy now).

Its just one of those subtle mods that just adds a custom touch. But little things bother me, like the white lettering as they come stock on the MSD caps. To me, if the letters have to be there and stand out, why not make them look like the go with the other chrome and polished peices under the hood. Especially if you bay is chromed or polished up or you show your car on the car show scene.

Pics aren't the greatest but you get the idea (chrome in the pics). I made a few extra in both chrome and brushed aluminum finish. They don't do me any good (but I still wanted to make them because I never got around to it, lol) but I wouldn't mind if some of you guys liked the idea and needed some. PM me if interested.

View attachment 377079

View attachment 377080

• Sponsors (?)

That's a really cool idea Tom. I think it looks really nice (I almost said snazzy. I'm old).

It looks so good that the ugly screws really stand out. :rlaugh: