MT 2005 CAR OF THE YEAR!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Both the new Mustang and new 300 are superb efforts in two totally different categories. I think where the 300 nipped the Mustang is that Chrysler created a totally new and revolutionary style, unlike anything that had been seen before in a production car, as opposed to the Mustang, which is less "revolution" and far more "evolution". An amalgamation of classic Mustangs from yesteryear, redesigned and evolved into a modern and cohesive and fresh looking vehicle. In 1964, the Mustang was a revolution, a car that looked like nothing that had come before it. Ford invented a look that everybody else would wind up copying. In 2004, I'm afraid it was only the Chrysler that could rightfully stake claim as being a design revolution. Chrysler changed the way alot of sedans will be styled from this day forward. The Mustang, while super cool and popular and TIMELESS in design, doesn't change anything significant in the automotive world that wasn't changed over 40 years ago. So, I can't argue with MT. Be objective, it's obvious that we all love Mustangs here.

Yeah..it is a pretty nice car!

DSC_0039.jpg

Wow, that custom 'vert looks incredible. Most of the time I think one off customs of factory cars look ridiculous, but that's just wild, they did a really good job of that. I'm curious as to what the price tag on something like that would be, outrageous I'm sure.