Attachments

• mustangMTV.jpg
    mustangMTV.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 264
  • mustangMTV2.jpg
    mustangMTV2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 229
  • Sponsors (?)

LOOKS can be deceiving. Granted, the interior and exterior look great...however....

Did you see how they used a patch panel for the floor pans? Wonder about cowl rust? They literally dressed the car up so it would 'sell' The funny thing was...some of the hosts mentioned that it was going to be worth over $20 grand...lol

Oh, and the wheels....have got to go. "they dont make wheels dis size. Dey have to be custom made" - how about going to ANY OTHER wheel dealer and getting some?

It "looked" aw-ight, but it was their typical hack job. The patch panels were one of the things that got me, along with the gobs of bondo on the quarters. I wonder if they know how bad this show is making them look... then again, look at most of their target audience. :(

Oh, and I agree with the wheels. What the hell are those guys thinking? :notnice:

I don't like it. The chromed 67 side scoops, and huge rims look awful. I guess it's bling on a classic but for that show what do you expect. The clouds around the TV monitor that they put all over the headliner were terrible too. A few things were OK, but it was on "pimp my ride" so . . .

Come on guys, did any of you think the car was worth saving before? I saw that episode last nite and although it didn't fit my tastes, it sure as hell looked better when they were finished! Plus, realize who the car (and Mtv for that matter) was meant to appeal to, a 19 year old girl. I was amazed at how straight they got the car, and even though I noticed they didn't do the jambs, it was still a knockout ride compared to what they started with.