Muchos Kudos!!!

awwyea

Jan 12, 2004
Central MA
On behalf of Girl Scout Troop 7037, I want to extend our greatest appreciation to everyone who came out last night to NED. The girls had a fantastic time and learned alot about our sport. They all commented that they want to know when we are doing it again so they can come watch again. A few even expressed interest in getting to do it themselves someday soon !!!

Special thanks goes out to BigJ for taking one for the team. He graciously drove my Stang up to the track yesterday and helped keep an eye on the girls. They all thought he was "super nice" !!!

I can't thank everyone enough!!! You're the best !!! :banana: :hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

My one and only run was crap. The track was as slick as snot. Didn't even hookem' until 3rd gear. Most everyone I saw run was screaming their tires too at least to the 60ft line and then some. Didn't help that I ran my street tires either. I bet that the big boys running tonight aren't gonna be too happy with the track!

This hot & humid weather is not the best for racing. The track just finished a upper end repave and scraped most of the concrete. I have confidence they will have it hooking well this evening for the funny cars. I'm racing Sunday. It should be real good after the funnies are done but I'm not looking forwrd to the heat.