Mustang 427R Vs Challenger SRT8

• Sponsors (?)

I agree, the 427R had a bad reaction time and you can tell it easily will dip into the 12s. The Challenger SRT8s from what ive been reading are suffering big time with Wheel hop and traction issues. With minor wheel and suspension adjustments guys have been reporting 12.90s to 13.20s. Big ass Car---4100lbs without the driver. YIKES

I agree, the 427R had a bad reaction time and you can tell it easily will dip into the 12s. The Challenger SRT8s from what ive been reading are suffering big time with Wheel hop and traction issues. With minor wheel and suspension adjustments guys have been reporting 12.90s to 13.20s. Big ass Car---4100lbs without the driver. YIKES

Yup, my Jeep SRT8 in 3000' air goes 13.69@100mph. Not much spin with AWD. :) Decent air and a cool engine it would run low 13's easy.

Reaction time has nothing to do with ET, but I would agree that 427R should run 12's easy.

True, but it looked like he eased up alittle in the beginning. That sucks your Jeep SRT8 is running better times than the Challenger SRT8:rlaugh: I love the pull of the motors though, my buddy has a SRT8 300....fun as hell to drive.